F
         leslie-my simple life. </script> <script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, December 17, 2006


I'm Back!

I've been on hiatus mode since January, and I've finally decided to come back to blogging - with a new layout and url. No particular reason except I've got lotsa backdated stuff to update, and too foresee loads of upcoming happening happenings, now that my DARLING's back!

December: MY DARLING's BACK, Flesh Imp Battle of the S6xes Show, XM's Retro Party & Ronnie's last day.


my darlin, me, jia and na @Zouk !




Flesh Imp Battle of the S6xes Show - The Crew.


The RMD Team, plus SP, but there's 2 missing from the picture, KW and Travis.


The ah-go-go sisters, left: carolina, shamie, me, serene & angela.


Once again, retro XMers



Ronnie's last day, we were @Zouk, we'll miss you, wishing you all the best :)

November: Thanks to Matthew and Ruel, the pictures look great
http://mattphotography.com/, http://pbase.com/ruel.

October: Did a Flesh Imp shoot, was featured in Juice mag, Flesh Imp stores.

Upcoming Weeks Schedule:
Monday, Tue - Leave
Wed, Thur, Friday - Working, but Friday's my last day, so it's holidays till 8th Jan 2007. Don't envy me :)

Labels: