F
         leslie-my simple life. </script> <script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, December 21, 2006


My last day @XM

It's been an eventful year with a lot of learning opportunities and fun! - April 2006 I joined XM and 22nd December 2006 officially my last day there. Since today's my last day, I did some clearance stuff, packing and handovers.

Initially when I first joined the company and met my team members, I thought,"Oh shit, all of them looks nerdy, SIANZ" But after working with them, I feel that the saying about never judge a book by the cover is true after all! All of them are fun and cracks the not-at-all funny and lamest jokes, AND some even having alter egos!? BUT it is through all of these that we are so close as a team, and I would like to thank all of you - Ronnie, KW, Leon, Bee, Eda, Gerald, Travis for guiding and helping me through all these while and for all the fun times too, that I'll never forget.

Since it's my last day, I made some very nice gifts to top it off the ones I already gave. Pictures time:

Busy conceptualizing the design.

The final product.

designer and her work, award winning.

Obviously Gerald loves it, but the size doesn't fit. I'll make another pair with longer pads like you requested. :)

Finally, home sweet home. (someone's on leave, lolz)