F
         leslie-my simple life. </script> <script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Monday, December 25, 2006


Blessed Christmas 2006

Yes, it's the time of the year again, for presents, food and wine. This year's christmas is so meaningful for me, had my load of fun in celebrating with frens, loved ones and my first time in the church choir singing for the Lord's day.

Celebration is packed this year, first stop is at Mich's place with all my fave gals and their bfs. Second stop is at drew's grandma place, and lastly drew's frens at Furama hotel.

Self shot before the party begins.

Potluck @ Mich's

From top: Veann, Mich and Shanel

The santa- rinas

**************************************************

Pris and Philip

Enpei, me and Shiqi (Drew's Cuz)

My darling and I

**************************************************

The group @FURAMA

25th Dec on our way to church.