F
         leslie-my simple life. </script> <script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, August 10, 2007


Our Birthday Gurl, Felicia

the first birthday celebration of YC since I joined. That's Felicia, our wonderful designer, in white amid the colorful dressers. Happy birthday sweetie!

da gurlies

da men in grey and da lovely lady

the 3 of us are almost of the same height, and is the first for me to have colleagues/friends who have such similar built and height. Well ahrem, heels doesn't count in this picture yeah.

us AEs

In another 10 more days, I will be 3months old in my current agency. It's really a great place to be, great colleagues and 2 great bosses. Seriously am looking forward to getting confirmed, and it has been the most pleasurable stay so far as compared to 'you know where'. Will update soon with great news I hope..