F
         leslie-my simple life. </script> <script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Wednesday, April 4, 2007


KTV with the XMen

It was a great meeting up with my ex-colleagues, I miss all of you..

To Charlie, stop your crazy acts and learn newer songs please.
To Bee, can I get your autograph, you sing like a star!
To KW, can I get your autograph, you sing like a star! (Fingers crossed) and thanks for your treat :)
To Leon, you deserved to be terrorized, who asked you to sing that many japanese songs.


leon obviously enjoys it.

KW & I

we used to sit together too @work, remember?

look at bee, she's pinching me..

i think charlie is under a lot of stress lately..But on the other hand KW seem to enjoy it, what's with them raising their legs?!

all of us, leon at the corner trying to look serious ..