F
         leslie-my simple life. </script> <script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, February 2, 2007


Proximity HK Trip 2007

Just came back from HK around 2 weeks ago and my new company has an away day and it's set in HK, so I'm off and back from HK again!

It's shop shop till we drop kind of thing because we only have like 3 days there and I must say it was really a great trip, the cold weather, the SALE and a time to know one and all!


DND held @Marco Polo Hotel

the 7 sam pats, we went around buying same things - same clocks, socks, scarfs..etc

clockwise: me, amanda, waiyuen, jeff, kelvin, kyeli, linda

just in case you're wondering, he's my colleague Haikal..and he wore that outfit out in the streets and around HK!

my roomie, amanda