F
         leslie-my simple life. </script> <script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Saturday, February 17, 2007


Eve of Chinese New Year

Did last min cleaning up of my place, and Yes, I just moved to another room! Within the last 24hour I was still sleeping side by side with my sister. Since we have an extra room and it has been left vacant for a few months since my grandma moved to my aunt's place, I have finally decided to make good use of the room.

I have decided to revamp both rooms; changed into new sheets and rearranged all furnitures and with the help of my mom, we dusted every corner and finally after half a day of slogging, TA-DAH our rooms with a new look:

My room, with lotsa pink and red stuff, and not forgetting my pink PJs. It's not really complete yet, as you can see it's quite barren, will move in PC and stuff only after CNY.

My new room

My sis revamped room

Lynn in her cosy room :~

Putting out the New Year Goodies

Reunion Dinner, the first time we dine together at our place and what more we are having steamboat.. also for the first time, yums!


Look at the spread of food *O*

I'm setting the timer for the cam, that's my sis and my mom

My Family