F
         leslie-my simple life. </script> <script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Friday, February 23, 2007


Creative or Apple(Not) ?

I'm thinking of getting an mp3 player that has the functionality of playing videos, mp3s, FM radio and store pictures/data.

Given the fact that a Creative mp3 player offers more, at a lower price than an Apple player, I have shortlisted a few models that meet my requirements. I know you must be thinking, hey but it's worth paying a little more for Apple! But seriously I don't mind the brand as long as it serves its purpose, then it's good enough for me.

Creative Zen_V_Plus, $149 - 1GB



Creative Zen_Neeon_2, $149 - 1GB



Creative MicroPhoto, $179 - 8GB



With the same budget I am willing to spend, I think i can only get ishuffle from Apple :(