F
         leslie-my simple life. </script> <script type="text/javascript"> blogspotInit();</script><div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Sunday, March 4, 2007


Reaching the 24 mark! (3 more days)

Ever since my 21st birthday, the rest of my subsequent birthdays - 22nd and 23rd seem to pass so quickly. It is scary just to think about me turning 24 soon. Before I know it, I could be updating my blog with celebrating or not, my 30th birthday. It's happening too fast for me to react! Sometimes I still think I'm only 22, which comes to me as something natural, because when people ask me about my age, I will just say I'm 22. Then after that I’ve realized I'm still in that mental stage in terms of my age, I wish for my age to stay still…well of course I did correct my age after that, and sad to say and I WILL BE 24 soon!

Did an advance celebration as my birthday this year falls on a weekday. Gathered my bessies for dinner at suntec, a sundanese restaurant. The food is okay but the portion is quite small.

After food was Zouk, stayed at winebar the whole night with many rounds of alcohol ordering and downing. Thank you gurls for the lovely present and the great tasting shooters with names that will even make guys blush..


shanel & I


the okay only food..


it's more than what i wanted, 2gb and it's the pink limited edition!


my fav gurls (with yumi and jia missing)


us at zouk winebar, that's just some of the drinks..


this is the infamous quick fark, strong but really good! taste like chocolate liqueur


the gurls with paul and aaron


the crazy-high gurls




this is the other one with a great name - blowjob
and thanks for inciting me to lick it....